- 8 continuous hours of wedding day video coverage
- 11+ minute cinematic highlight film with drone footage (when possible)
- 30-60 second teaser trailer delivered within 10 days of the wedding
- Full Ceremony option
Premier | Photo + Video
- 8 continuous hours of wedding
day photo+video coverage
- 12+ minute cinematic highlight
film with drone footage (when
- Engagement photo session + short film
- Full Ceremony option
- And more - contact us for details
- 7 continuous hours of wedding day photo coverage
- Downloadable full gallery of edited high-resolution photos
- 1 hour engagement session prior to the wedding day
Birth Film + Photography
Contact Us for more information on included services
For Elopement & Micro Wedding Pricing, Contact Us
How do you shoot weddings?
We love being involved in the planning of your wedding day. I send you a guide to help you organize your day to get the best moments for the couple photos, and the best light. Feel free to send me an invitation, and keep aside things that are special to you for details like jewelry, your invitation suite, handwritten notes, etc.
On your wedding day, I want to capture the feelings, mood, emotions, the calm and crazy moments, and all the details that make your wedding unique. Whether it's a traditional celebration with 200+ guests, or a laid back, intimate backyard party, we are here for you. There is always at least 2 members of our team present at all times on your big day, to capture all the moments.
Where are you based and do you travel?
We are based on the east coast in the first state - Delaware! We will travel wherever your wedding takes us, for a travel fee (this depends on the distance to be travelled - we are within driving distance of NYC, Philadelphia, and Washington, D.C. regional and international airports).
We love to travel and have updated passports for international travel!
When will we get our photos?
Your will receive an online gallery link with all your photos within 2-3 weeks for hourly sessions, and 4-5 weeks for weddings. You can download your photos from the gallery, but also share them, choose your favorites, and order prints!
How many pictures will we receive?
For a 8 hours of wedding day, you will receive between 400 to 600 fully edited images. I always choose quality rather than quantity, and you will get the best and most significant photos to tell your story.